Block 46/07

Block 46/07

Jadestone Energy holds 70% equity and operatorship in the PSC and PVEP holds the remaining 30% equity. The partnership discovered the Nam Du Field 2013 with the 46/07-ND-1X well.

The Nam Du Field was independently audited by LR Senergy (April, 2016 CPR) to have gross Contingent Resources of 23.1 MMboe (2C) to 28.9 MMboe (3C).

Vietnamese government technical audit (Reserve Assessment Report or RAR) for the Nam Du Field were presented to the Petrovietnam Reserves Committee on November 11, 2015. Formal Petrovietnam written approval of the RAR was received on 30th December 2015. Outline Development Plan (ODP) is currently being reviewed by PVN for comment prior to submitting to the Ministry of Trade for approval.

An appraisal well is planned on the Nam Du Field to facilitate the transition of 3C to 2C resources. The well is being designed to be suspended as a potential future production well as is expected to be drilled as part of the development drilling campaign on the Nam Du Field.
3D seismic inversion reprocessing has been undertaken, calibrated to the 2013 wells.

This new dataset has helped high grade two prospects in the block. Their traps involve structural and stratigraphic closures within Miocene fluvial channel sandstone reservoirs. LR Senergy (April 2016 CPR) reported combined gross unrisked Prospective Resources of 23 MMboe (Pmean) to 40 MMboe (P10). In addition, another six smaller prospects were also interpreted in the block.

Subscribe to our mailing list